Kathy Lee, MD
Board Certified Dermatologist Medical Director
Halcyon Dermatology, located in Laguna Hills, California, was founded by Dr. Kathy Lee. Dr. Kathy Lee grew up in Indiana and attended Washington University in St. Louis where she received her undergraduate degree, Masters degree, and Doctor of Medicine degree.
She completed her internship in Internal Medicine and Dermatology residency at Indiana University in Indianapolis.
Dr. Lee is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology (Board Certified) and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She previously served on the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Residency Review Committee for Dermatology and as the national president of the Asian Pacific American Medical Students’ Association (APAMSA).
Dr. Lee’s clinical interests include medical and pediatric dermatology, lasers, ethnic skin, and cosmetic dermatology.
What’s good to know about Dr. Lee?
- She is an Assistant Clinical Professor for the Department of Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine
- She is an expert in the treatment of ethnic skin
- She has worked abroad in Taiwan (Fellowship at the National Taiwan University Department of Dermatology) and Nicaragua
- She has authored and published numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals
- She has presented her work at national and international medical conferences
- She is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology
- She lives in Aliso Viejo with her husband and 2 daughters
- She enjoys the violin and discovering new musical talents with her husband
Dr. Jeffrey Lander specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous (Skin-related) Oncology. He performs in-office surgery and reconstruction at Halcyon Dermatology.
What’s good to know about Dr. Lander?
- He received a PhD in Biological Sciences at University of California, Irvine before completing his medical school and dermatology residency at the University of Minnesota
- He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery, and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- He is a Southern California native who now lives in San Clemente
- He enjoys the ocean, being active, and spending time with his family